Thursday, October 7, 2010

Erin James Music on BMI


It's official.  My publishing company Erin James Music has been launched on BMI.  I'm in the process of uploading my songs ( and there are a lot of 'em to enter).  My catalogue includes everything from my fun, quirky tunes to my tear jerker, cry in your beer songs.

Songwriting is my passion.  I recently became a member of the Songwriters Association of Washington and had a chance to perform at a SAW showcase in Frederick Maryland. I had a blast and met some great writers from the MD/DC/VA area.   Of course, I love writing the music and the lyrics as well as producing the songs.  But I've also met lots of fab writers over the years and even had a chance to co-write with some industry greats like Stephanie Bentley.

I'm always "inspired" and I'll be recording some of my latest tunes in the coming month. It's all about the song!

1 comment:

  1. Erin I love the new website and the blogs. Your pictures are beautiful! I remember that first Christmas Eve I heard you sing. I was blown away and knew you would be a STAR! This picture of you is so fitting..you are no longer on the outside lookin in, you are on the inside lookin out! Way to go Girl! Love you and Cody Knock em dead on the 11th!!

    ReplyDelete